Monday – Thursday
Diabetes Management Associates
DMA offers a tailored program of insulin pump starts, insulin pump management, continuous glucose sensor, insulins/injectables, oral medications and education. We are passionate about giving our patients the tools needed to take CONTROL of diabetes which means a longer and more productive life!
Group Or Individual
Benefits Of Pre-Registering
About Dr. Julie Wood
- Began nursing in 1987 graduating from Columbia State Community College’s Registered nursing program.
- Received Master’s of Science in Nursing specializing as a Family Nurse Practitioner at Vanderbilt University in 1994.
- Worked in Family Practice for over 14 years.
- In 2008 graduated from the University of Tennessee’s Doctor of Nursing Practice program with emphasis on Diabetes in adults.
- For the past 10 years, have been working exclusively with adults with diabetes, most of whom are insulin dependent.
- Extensive experience with insulin pumps and continuous glucose monitors.
- Manage all aspects of diabetes including evaluation, treatment, education and co-morbidities such as cardiovascular disease, lipid disorders, eye/kidney/nerve (neuropathy) diseases.
- Board Certifications:
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Advanced Diabetes Management
- Advanced insulin pump trainer for Medtronic
- Insulin pump trainer for Omnipod
- Continuous glucose sensor trainer for Medtronic
- Continuous glucose sensor trainer for Dexcom
- Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
About Anna Markus
- In 2016, graduated from The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga with a Bachelor of Science in Biology, minoring in Chemistry.
- In 2019, graduated from Vanderbilt University with a Master of Science in Nursing specializing in Adult Gerontology Primary Care.
- Manages all aspects of diabetes including evaluation, treatment, education and co-morbidities such as cardiovascular disease, lipid disorders, eye/kidney/nerve (neuropathy) diseases.
- Certified Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner through American Association of Nurse Practitioners