- ALL MEDICATIONS CAN BE HARMFUL….ALL MEDICATIONS CAN BE HELPFUL
- This office takes medication safety very serious
- Know ALL medications at EVERY
- This includes prescription, herbal and over the counter
- You may bring an ACCURATE list or medications in current prescription bottle
- Labels will be read to:
- Verifying taking meds as directed
- Check for refills
- You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not have an accurate medication list or bottles.
- We refill medications at time of office visit ONLY, why….
- We are focused on you. This includes looking at all medications for interactions, side effects, allergies and medical conditions
- We can discuss pharmacies and any insurance issues
- We can educate you on side effects, safety and expected results of medications
- Saves time for you, pharmacies and this office
- Improved safety and accuracy
- Some medications require a Prior Approval from your insurance company. This may take up to 10 business days.
- If you are requesting refill outside of an office visit:
- We are willing to accommodate these rare situations
- Refills can take up to 3 Business days
- You may receive only enough medication until your next appointment.
- Appointments are very valuable in managing your health
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please be courteous and notify this office so someone else may be helped
- You will be subject to a charged $25 for less than 48 hour notice
- Checking your blood glucose is an important part of managing your diabetes
- You may be asked to reschedule your appointment if you do not bring your glucometer or if you have not been checking glucose in the past 2 weeks